Clear Sky may collect Personal Data from you through the Site when you contact us through the Site’s contact links, including information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, or other information you choose to provide to us. This information is collected and stored electronically when you submit it to us.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to present our Site and its content to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you;
- for any other purpose with your consent; and
- as permitted under or required by applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may disclose your Personal Data to our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis and Site research, send out email updates about the Site, or remove repetitive information from our user lists.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may disclose Personal Data that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Data as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also disclose personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your Personal Data, in connection with a change of ownership or control by or of us (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Clear Sky does not disclose your Personal Data to third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Data
Clear Sky uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of Personal Data, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of Personal Data that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. No data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be always secure. Clear Sky will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Your Privacy Rights
Pursuant to various state laws, you may have the right, subject to certain limitations, to: (i) request access to Personal Data we hold about you; and (ii) request that we delete your Personal Data. You may also have the right request the categories of Personal Data we have collected about you, the categories of sources where we collected such Personal Data, the purpose for such collection, and the third parties (if any) to which we have disclosed such Personal Data.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Questions and Changes in Information
Last Updated; Notification of Changes